Friday, February 10, 2012

Perry Bashing... Anyone in?

Rick Perry is such a mess.  I can't believe he is the Governor of anything.  I read this article, written by Michael King Jan. 27th, in the Austin American Statesman called, "Point Austin: Shameless", and found it quite fitting.  Not that it's not easy to laugh at Perry on our own, the article is full of key moments in Perry's demise.  I know that we can all make fun, but the article is well-written, funny, factual, and eye-opening.  What I found interesting is that as time goes on, moments of Perry's failures pass, and we move on.  But, when you put it all together, it's really embarrassing for everyone involved and especially Texans.  How have we allowed this guy to be our governor for the longest period of time in the history of Texas!?  As he surrenders to the Presidential race and passes his support to Gingrich, I will stand by and wait for the day he steps down from Governor as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment